Friday, July 11, 2008

Glitter


Who doesn't like a little bling-bling in their life?! I thought that I would share with you a way to make your elements or text sparkle. This glitter effect is really easy. I couldn't believe how simple it was. As you can see from above, you can even use it on your brushes. After you have created your element, just do the following:
1. Select your element's layer.
2. Choose Filter > Noise > Add Noise.
3. At this point you get to choose how much noise you want or how harsh of a glitter effect do you want to have. Use the slide and view window to see where you want the value to be. 50% is a good start. Some colors will look better than others too.
4. Select OK.
Now you have a glitter element. To get the look above, I duplicated my text three times and added noise to all the layers. Then I added bevels and shadows. Good Luck!

No comments: